Monday, December 11, 2006

Ferocious Doctor

Ferocious Doctor is one of the hundred-plus characters who inhabit Euwy World, my kids' silly universe where mistakes and stupidity are sources of delight and entrenched as cultural icons. Fiona has adopted Euwy characters into her own story-telling and play.

On the way home from Nelson she told me "I'm writing Ferocious Doctor."

"Oh, that's nice," I replied.

A minute ago, on his way to bed, Noah brought me the scribble pad Fiona had been using during the drive to show me her printing. At the top is says

FROSHS DOTR

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:55 pm

    Fiona is a bright girl.

    My 6 year old son has just taken up violin. I have been enjoying reading about your family's musical interests as well as the outdoors pursuits. You seem to be in a very supportive community with a wonderful variety of activities available.

    Cheers.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

This blog is moving to archive-only status. Please consider posting comments instead at the active version of the blog at nurturedbylove.ca/blog

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.